The loyalty program is only available for logged in customers.
The Availability Of
The bar code
Zamówienie telefoniczne: +48-517-260-626
Reviews & ratings (0)
The Clamcleat® CL223 Loop cleat is a nylon cleat for tensioning lines. Rigged onto a rope, the CL223 is quick to tension, easy to adjust and release.
We have recently re-designed the CL223. The new shape is:
- Slightly shorter. Slightly higher. No heavier.
- More generous opening at the top of the teeth, so it is easier for the rope to go into the teeth.
- Strength of critical sections has been maintained or increased.
- All changes have been functionally and structurally tested.
- Deeper area for knot to disappear under the cleat. - Hole sizes improved for easier rope threading.
- Sharp edges around front hole eliminated.
- Overall a more comfortable shape in your hand.
Use to tension lines on badminton, volleyball; sports nets; covers; tents & canvas structures; radio masts or boat covers. It can be used for suspending curtains and tensioning banners in a theatre. The White CL223W is ideal for holding small boat fenders.
Made from outdoor grade nylon. Completely corrosion proof.
Availabe in 2 standard colours: CL223 is Black. CL223W is White.
Packaged with instructions. Available in bulk for manufacturers.
There is currently no comments or ratings for this product.