The loyalty program is only available for logged in customers.
The Availability Of
The bar code
Zamówienie telefoniczne: +48-517-260-626
Reviews & ratings (0)
The Sailor's preferred choice for adjusting dinghy trapeze lines. Also used for vangs & kicking straps; outhauls and small dinghy forestays. The Clamcleat® CL253 offers a light weight and compact solution for rope adjustment where a quick, positive lock, that is easy to release, is required.
Each Clamcleat® CL253 is supplied with a black "link" (PTLINK). This makes releasing the rope a lot easier. For windsurfing, the CL253 can be used as part of a adjustable downhaul system.
The cleat has an in-built pulley. Manufactured from aluminium for light weight and durable performance, two finishes are available:
1. CL253 has a silver stove enamel finish for a cost effective, high quality coating
2. CL253AN has a hard anodised finish to give a hard wearing surface.
If you are using this cleat to support your weight, it should be regularly inspected. Wearing or scuffing of the surface finish is acceptable. If there is any sign of wear or damage to the working or load-bearing parts, the cleat should be replaced.
- Use 16 plait rope for best results.
- Always use the supplied PTLINK for easier rope release. See rigging sketches on right.
- Waxing the rope can protect rigs from sand damage and revitalise a worn rig.
- Use heat shrink covers or electrical tape to prevent potential snagging points.
It can be also used for:
- Canvas structures
- Theatre lighting
There is currently no comments or ratings for this product.