The loyalty program is only available for logged in customers.
Enter your email
The Availability Of
The bar code
Reviews & ratings (0)
Version of alloy CL211 Mk1, with specially curved base for fitting tubes from 29 - 32mm (1 1/8" - 1 1/4" diameter). Screws or rivets onto tube. Manufactured from aluminium for a light weight and durable performance. The CL702 can also be bolted or sewn onto ropes.
The CL702 is available in two finishes:
- CL702 has a silver stove enamel finish for a cost effective, high quality coating.
- CL702AN has a hard anodised finish to give a hard wearing surface.
This cleat can be used for controlling a hang glider wing.
- Use 16 plait rope for best results.
- Waxing the rope can protect rigs from sand damage and revitalise a worn rig.
- Use heat shrink covers or electrical tape to prevent potential snagging points.
There is currently no comments or ratings for this product.